Governing Board’s 2013 Vision Goals:
- Build sustainable and capacity into all we do.
- Communicate to the world with passion and clarity that we are stronger together.
- Give priority to churches and new ministries that demonstrate signs of health and growth.
Governing Board’s Open Questions:
Following our August 2013 face-to-face meeting with Alban Institute Senior Consultant Dan Hotchkiss, we refined both our Open Questions and our methodology for seeking to engage them. Responding to these questions is not the work solely of the Governing Board. So we will be inviting the Council of Elders, clergy, and laity throughout the year to help us respond to the following:
- What will it mean to BE MCC in 2023?
- What is our vision of MCC as a culturally diverse, international movement?