Governing Board’s 2013 Vision of Ministry:
- Build sustainable and capacity into all we do.
- Communicate to the world with passion and clarity who we are — and that “we want to know you!”
- Continue to build leadership development into all we do, particularly with Young Adults
- Build leadership development into all we do, particularly with young adults.
Governing Board’s Open Questions:
Throughout 2013 the Governing Board will have three open questions before them. They will seek insight from the Council of Elders, clergy, and laity throughout the year on how to answer and implement solutions to the following:
- What is our vision for funding ministry?
- How can our young adults help us to imagine and articulate a future for MCC? (Joel 2: 28 – ”And that’s just the beginning: After that— “I will pour out my Spirit on every kind of people: Your sons will prophesy, also your daughters. Your old men will dream, your young men will see visions. I’ll even pour out my Spirit on the servants, men and women both…)
- What is needed to enhance our global ministry and structure?